Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Westons Headstone


We finally got Westons headstone. I don't know why but it was one of the hardest things for us to get done. It seems to be the final thing and we just wanted it perfect. We ordered it before Christmas and never heard from the company. I was getting ready to call them when one of our nieces was at the cemetery and called to tell us it was already in place. They haven't put his picture it yet. I guess that takes awhile to get done. But there will be a tile with his pictures on it in the corner above the giraffe.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Steph said...

Cindy, the headstone is beautiful. Weston would love the animals on it. Ya know, my parents had a daughter that was stillborn when I was 3, and for 30 years her headstone was just one of those little markers that said 'Baby Sloan.' Just 2 weeks ago, they finally ordered a real headstone, and mom said that even though it's been 30 years, it was really hard for them and it was all they could do not to cry at the memorial shop. It will always be hard, but it is a great tribute to Weston and I'm sure you are glad it is done. Love you all!

NataLee said...

Cindy and Allen,

It's beautiful. I love it. I love the animals and all it says on the front and the back. It's perfect. I love you guys.

NataLee

Sharran said...

Allen and Cindy, what a beautiful headstone. The crown without the conflict just says it all. We love you, and remember you and your family everyday in our prayers. It is still so hard to believe that he is gone, but so wonderful to know where he is. What Comfort the gospel can bring into our lives. Love you guys.

Pam And Scott said...

Your headstone is beautiful! I love the saying "The crown without the conflict". I had it put on my sons also. Somebody said to me the other day..your very lucky to be the mother of a celestal child. I never really felt lucky, just honored. I'm sure you feel the same way.