Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday Before Christmas

I put Makennas hair in curlers and told her that I was making Princess hair. (I have a lot to learn about little girls, especially doing their hair) Well......It was very drastic when we took the curlers out. She was sooooo Mad! She refused to go to church. I told her I thought it was really cute and she said it was really stupid. I had to take her out in Sacrament meeting 3 times! She finally sat on the bench with her coat on with her hood over her head. Once it was time to go to class she was fine. I told her I would never do that to her again!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so funny! How small were those curlers? I love that she wore her hood in church! Your family is so fun. We love you.

Bradly-Irina-Brylee said...

I love her hair like that, i think its cute. She's really pretty girl.

The Fairbrass Family said...

MOM use to do that to my hair all the time.