Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day


Today we went to Weston's Grave. It is the first time we have seen it completely finished with his picture. I was so pleased with how it turned out. I was feeling bad that I had not gotten anything to put on his headstone. I was telling Allen about it and he had already taken care of it. He had gone around our yard and had picked several flowers. Weston LOVED our flowers and was always picking them. Allen said he thought it would be more special if we picked our own flowers. I was so glad he thought of it. Gavin and Makenna enjoyed placing the flowers and decorating his headstone.







































6 comments:

laura Wilkins said...

The Headstone looks so nice. You did such a good job designing it. The flowers added just the right touch. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures with us. We love you guys!

Melissa said...

We love you guys. Everyone is growing up so fast. I can't believe how big the boys look. Wish we could mess around with all of you again. Love you.
~Melissa

Steph said...

I love the flowers from your house on there, it makes it more personal I think. I can't believe how tall the boys are getting! We're excited to come out next summer, my kids are already talking about it!

rosie said...

The pictures of your children gathered around are so tender. I love the one of them putting flowers on his headstone. I also love that the flowers came from around your home. You have a beautiful family! We love you guys!!!

Tammy said...

What a special day with your family. I can't believe how your kids have grown. Weston's headstone turned out really nice. I remember how stressfull it was for us when we did Kaylin's headstone, but it is so worth it to get it just right. Take care, Love, Tammy

Papa Griner said...

Hey, Wilkins family! We love you. Post more pics sometime. Papa Griner.