Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Email from Lakeland Prinicpal 08/28/2008




I received this email from the Elementary principal. I was glad she shared it with us. Garrett was Westons best friend.

"....I noticed it when I was in Miss Cook's classroom today and had to take a picture of it for you.
After I asked her about it later, she said that the boys had done that the very first day that she put the red and blue magnets on the desk.
And Weston's name was the first that they spelled out. I thought you'd like to know that he's still a part of their class! Trish"

5 comments:

Steph said...

That is so neat. Thank you for sharing that :) We love you all!!

Sharran said...

That is really special. Thanks for posting, I have been checking your blog everyday for the past 3 months. Love you guys and love looking at the pictures you share. Tell everyone hello.

Melissa said...

Weston, and your family, are still in all of our thoughts and prayers. It's sweet to know that his friends still think of him too! We love you guys!

laura Wilkins said...

What a tender mercy. Thanks so much for sharing. I am so glad we were able to visit his school and meet some of those special supportive people that are such an important part of your life's. We love you!
Love, Laurie and family

Debbie said...

I love these pictures. Weston has such good friends. They are so sweet. It really touched my heart.