Sunday, August 31, 2008

08/08/2008 Day

Vernet and I were in Bolivar and I went to write a check and noticed that the date was 08/08/2008. Vernet said "We have to do something fun!, there won't be another 08/08/2008". So we had this awesome party. The kids had a great time. We had divided up into teams and had 8 games. 1 -Relay, had to run to the end say something nice about that person and then they got a Hershey Kiss. 2-Drink 8 oz of kool-aid, Go Colton!

Even Brody Got into the Game!Vernet beat Eric....By cheating a little :)

Don't Throw it up M'Kay!3- Put on a shaving cream beard and then their partner had to throw and have 8 marshmallows
stick to it.
Lacey looks great!
Partners Austin and Britton
M'Kay and Caiden
'
Taylor, Connor, and M'Kay
Lacey, Taylor, Colton, Hunter, M'Kay, Austin and Gavin

Annie
M'Kay
Looking Good Taylor!
Britton
The game obviously ended up in a huge shaving cream fight! It was sooooo hilarious. I went to get the hose on the other side of the house and I heard Vernet yell.....CINDY!!! I turned around as I was smothered in shaving cream, I am still not sure who even started it!

Caiden
4
Ciara and ME!
Taylor, Kayla Stoll, and Ciara
Why do you look so surprised Austin?
Annie and ME!
Austin and Colton
Annie (Are you eating it?)
Looking Cool M'Kay
Taylor and Annie
-
We sprayed off and went on to play a few more games


4- Catch 8 M&Ms in their mouth. Gavin and Britton beat the game by just putting the M&Ms in each other mouth instead of toss them to
each other.
Notice the Shaving Cream still in Hunters Ear!!
5-Lay on each others stomach and laugh, then they received a Snickers
6- Chew 8 pieces of gum and blow a bubble,

7-Pick up 8 or more pieces of trash for Mr. Goodbar, 8- Look up 8 scriptures per team and read to the group. It was alot of fun!

2 comments:

Sharran said...

Ok after seeing the cream on everyone's faces, hair etc.maybe I don't want to be young again. YOU and VERNET are awesome.

Steph said...

Oh my gosh. That is hilarious! Makes me wish we lived closer. My kids only have 1 cousin here, and they are always wishing they could see the 'Missouri cousins' more. We'll have to do those games at the next reunion :)